NEW VERSION 2.4
- All new remote engine. We know the old one wasn’t great so we retooled it from the ground up and added a few new features!
- “Pro Mode”: Have multiple iPads, iPhones and Macs running Teleprompt+ all in sync for a professional multi-prompter setup.
- Automatically rotates remote screen when prompter is rotated. No more weird scaling.
- Recording button added to remote so no you can start and stop video recording right from the remote.
- Updated Remote User Interface to be more intuitive
Teleprompt+ Remote allows your iPhone or iPod touch to become a remote control for the full version of Teleprompt+ running on another iOS device.**
How to use:
Install Teleprompt+ Remote on your iPhone or iPod touch.
Install the full paid version of Teleprompt+ ("Teleprompt+ for iPad 2.2" or "Teleprompt+ for iPhone 2.2") on a second iOS device.
Attach both devices to a dedicated WiFi network, or enable Bluetooth on both devices.***
Start Teleprompt+ on the controlled device.
Start Teleprompt+ Remote, wait for the controlled device's name to appear in the list, choose the controlled device when it appears.
The controlled device will request permission to be controlled, select "Yes."
Select a script from the list that appears and start prompting. The remote will control speed, font size, scrolling and pause the teleprompter.
NEW IN VERSION 2.0 AND ABOVE: TEXT SYNCING
Script text now appears on the remote control's screen!
Text appearing on the remote is adjusted and scaled appropriately including font, size, colors, orientation and position.
Remote attempts to keep text perfectly in sync and show you exactly what is appearing on the teleprompter's screen***
**iOS 4.0 or greater required on both devices. Must be paired with an iOS device running the full version of Teleprompt+ version 2.2. This product is not compatible with previous versions of Teleprompt+.
***Isolated wireless network recommended for best performance. We recommend turning off WiFi on both devices and using an isolated bluetooth connection.